Company Info -
DSP Thunder Consulting Services
DSP Thunder provides modeling, simulation, design and implementation services. With decades of experience in creating practical solutions, we are ready to help solve your toughest signal processing and embedded systems challenge. Also, We provide expert design review services.
Areas of expertise for staff of DSP Thunder Consulting
- Modeling/Simulation - Experts in model-based design techniques, including multi-domain simulation. Modeling is a wonderful tool to solve complex problems, but it requires experience and the ability to “ask the right question”. Otherwise it can be an exercise in futility. Let use create a simulation strategy that gets results.
- Systems Design - Custom optimization strategies to maximize throughput and minimize cost/power. The best design generally requires a blend of concurrent, sequential and processor-based techniques. We help you identify the mix of techniques that produce the perfect solution.
- Implementation - Experts at writing code which is optimization “by-design” and includes extensive comments and documentation. We understand the inner-working of modern compilers and EDA tools, which allows our engineers to squeeze the last bit of performance out of your system. In addition, we consider commenting and documenting our work to be as important as coding.
- Verification - We can help avoid the difficult and time-consuming job of locating system-level design flaws. We can create a verification approach that works at all stages of your design. By leveraging our existing verification scripts and test infrastructure, verification can be used repeatedly as the design solidifies. This approach will eradicate problems before they become a time-consuming nuisance.
- Digital Signal Processing
Modulation: FM, PM, BPSK, Manchester, etc.
- Filtering: IIR, FIR, CIC, adaptive
- Spectral Analysis, Correlation
- Thermal loop design and optimization
- Motional control loops
- Lock acquisition techniques
Modeling and Simulation
- Embedded Systems: C++, C and Assembly.
- HDL: VHDL and Verilog